Trenchless Pipe Repair and Replacement
When you need repairs done on your underground sewer or water pipes, don't despair, call on Mr. Rooter® for trenchless pipe repair. With both water and sewer lines vulnerable to a number of problems over time, you can end up with burst pipes, cracked pipes, corroded pipes, or your home may need larger pipes to accommodate the needs of your household.
Most homeowners dread having sewer or water line work done and for good reason. Just picture all the inconvenience, time and money it could take to unearth the pipe, replace it with new piping or locate and fix a problem area. No one wants his or her lawn to look like a construction zone for days at a time. And who wants to face destroyed landscaping that will be difficult to restore? At Mr. Rooter, we've got a much better pipe repair solution.
What is trenchless pipe repair?
Mr. Rooter uses advanced no-dig technology to repair your sewer pipes or water lines quickly and effectively, with little disruption to your property. We use a variety of techniques designed to keep your yard and landscaping in place and restore your pipes at the same time. With our expert trenchless plumbing services, there's no need to ruin your yard or leave your property in shambles.
Advantages of Trenchless Pipe Repair:
- Typically done in less than a day so you can get on with your life
- Much less intrusive than traditional re-piping methods
- Preserves your lawn, garden, landscaping, patio and driveway
- Saves you time and money
- Repairs are permanent and conform to industry standards
When is trenchless pipe repair the best option?
Trenchless pipe repair is a solution to a potentially ugly problem and includes most sewer and water pipe repair situations, such as:
- Pipes that run below ground, under landscaping and/or underneath your house or apartment building
- Burst sewer pipes from blockages due to tree roots and household debris in the lines
- Persistent sewer backups or leaking sewer lines due to improperly installed pipes>
- Broken and cracked water pipes due to earth movement or house settling
- Pipe damage from repeated ground freezing and thawing
- A perfectly intact pipe may need work when you need a larger water line to better accommodate the needs of your household
What is Pipe Pull™?
The Pipe Pull technique replaces broken sewer or water lines, using just a small hole at the beginning and end of the piping run. The damaged sewer line serves as a guide to place the new pipe, which is pulled in with a large pointed installation head. The new, replacement pipe is code compliant, non-leaking, root-deflecting, chemical resistant piping, with a century long lifespan.
What is pipe relining?
Pipe relining eliminates any need for removal of broken pipes. We essentially create a brand new pipe right inside the old one. Your Mr. Rooter plumber inserts lining material, coating the interior of the existing pipe. Next, an air-filled bladder is used to hold the lining in place until it hardens. Then, the bladder is pulled out, leaving behind a new, strong and seamless pipe, inside the old sewer line or water pipe.
Maintenance Is Cost-Effective Pipe Insurance
Mr. Rooter offers drain cleaning, plumbing maintenance and free inspections to help avoid catastrophic sewer pipe cracks and overflows, plumbing leaks, clogged drains and backups. Ask about our Advantage Plan™.
Don't tear up your lawn! Before you do anything drastic, call on Mr. Rooter, your go-to plumbing expert in trenchless pipe repair. Got a plumbing emergency? You can contact Mr. Rooter anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and we never charge for overtime!